- General cleaning and maintenance. Sign up for a few hours per week or month.
- Painting projects, general fix up needs, windows, woodwork, storage shelving, etc.
- Join a committee or donate an item for the “Starry Night” dinner/auction (May), or help out with a community event. Times and dates need to be arranged.
- Organize a fund raiser to benefit the center.
- Do you like to golf? Bake? Run? Ride bikes? Play poker? Bowl?
- Its easy to put together a fun-d raising event around your favorite activity.
- (Or join us for one of the events we have planned.)
- Invite your friends, co-workers, neighbors, church or civic group.
- Just call us and we’ll give you ideas – and let us a review your plans to make sure they work for us, too.
Electrician, Woodworker, Gardener, Carpenter
- We are housed in a beautiful mansion, on the historical register – help us keep it that way!
- File, type, make phone calls, stuff envelopes – help around the office a few hours or a few days a month.
Let Us Use Your Talents!
- Are you an electrician, woodworker, gardener, carpenter, writer, artist, civic leader, boy scout, church leader, scrapbooker, photographer, or business owner?
- Adopt a case worker — be a resource for support items (food, clothing, school supplies, etc.).
Let us know what you love to do – we probably have a project for you!
More Volunteer Needs…
Participate on a committee
Special events, public awareness and on-going projects
Take photos at our fund raisers and community events
Boy Scout Eagle Projects, Girl Scout Projects, Church or Civic Groups
Contact us for ideas. We’ll also be happy to provide a speaker for your meetings.
Help with newsletters or event publicity.
Help us with fund-raising projects – staff a booth, take on a special project, tell others about us – and let us come to your meeting and tell your group about our agency.
Offer your services, sponsor an event, donate an item to our auction, support us through United Way of Northern Utah (# 268)! We’re listed as The Friends of the Weber/Morgan Children’s Justice Center. Need a speaker for your kick-off? Just let us know.
- Make a basket for our auction, or provide a service we can take bids on.
- Make a personal tax deductible contribution or in someone’s name as gift or memorial.
- Designate your United Way contribution to The Friends of The Weber/Morgan Children’s Justice Center 2408 Van Buren Avenue, Ogden, Utah 84401 (801) 778-6268 CJCOgden.org